tonight has been insane and in a bad way holy shit
I went to a party to watch out for our first years and like we were going in and my RA called me to tell me someone was sick so we helped them back
And then things got weird with him again and we didn’t drink so I’m just
A/N: I’m sorry you had to wait so long but RL has kept be busy and it was only the last and this weekend when I found time to write. Let’s hope the next chapter won’t take so long. :D
Archive: AO3 | FF.Net | LiveJournal
When he walks into the hanger and sees her on the other side of the room, there’s a tingling sense of déjà vu swirling in the air, a memory of blazing dark eyes and warm skin under his hands, but Tom quickly forces it out of his mind, ignoring the sudden twist of his heart.
If Dr. Scott can leave the kiss behind and move on with just a small embarrassed smile, so can he.
I’ve gotten a lot of asks on how to make these pins so I thought I’d do a little tutorial on it, and give some away too!
You will need:
- Pictures (printed or photos)
- 1-1.5 inch wooden shapes
- Mod Podge
- Hot glue gun
- Pin backs
All these can be found at any craft store, I got them at Michael’s! Make sure you have a good workspace too
1. Cut out your picture and paint the wooden shape for it to match
2. Paint a very thin layer of Mod Podge to the wooden shape and press your picture onto it
3. After smoothing out your picture and making sure there are no air bubbles, paint another very thin layer of Mod Podge on top. If you get too much on just quickly wipe it off before it dries, you don’t want your pin to have a blurry finish.
5. After letting the pin dry, use a hot glue gun to glue a pin back onto it
These are a few other pins :)
That’s it! They’re really easy and fun to make and cute to wear. You can put them on your bags or pin them to your shirts like I did here!
Make sure you don’t get them wet or expose them to a lot of heat/sunlight or the Mod Podge will come off and they’ll be ruined (after it rained at lolla George’s face fell off).
I don’t sell them but I always make them so I thought maybe I would give some away! So reblog this post and every month I’ll pick a few people and message you and send you pins, I’ll ship wherever :) Yay this was really fun I hope it was helpful, if you make them tag me cause I wanna see!
do you ever just have that one person you have a tiny subtle little crush on and it’s just never going to go away
having “feelings” is ruining my reputation of being a heartless bitch